Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Motorcycle


Pick up a new 2010 Two Tone Ocean Blue & Sandstone Metallic Victory Vision From Team Mancuso Power Sports off Highway 59 South. Ask for Roy Zirpoli, he did a great job selling me the motorcycle and tell him Rex Covington sent you.

Yes I still have the Harley Road Glide and it is still in Vegas being repaired. I have not decided to to sell or keep the Harley yet. It should be ready to pickup soon.

I have been asked why did I get another motorcycle? I wanted the Victory Vision when it first came out in 2008, but I did not want the first year production model with the problems and bugs that come with a first year production motorcycle. I happen to be at the right place, time, year, color and price, so I bought one.

The only mod that I have put on this motorcycle so far is a Lo-Jack.

No comments: