Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tow Motorcycle

I just started uploading day 8 of my Europe vacation photos and I started on day 9 and I found the Tow Motorcycle snapshot I took.

It looks like a large side car attached to a Honda Gold Wing. I went up to the guy on the motorcycle to ask him about his bike, but he did not speak english. He did give me his card which was in french and english. A towing & road side service for scooters and motorcycles.

There are a ton of scooter & motorcycles there in Paris France and I'm sure he keeps busy. Which reminds me, the scooter riders in paris are nuts! They ride like maniac, splitting lanes, cutting off other drivers, and riding on the wrong side of the street. I was totally amazed that I did not see any accident with a scooters during my three day stay in Paris.

No comments: