Thursday, May 27, 2010

Big Bend Day 1


Headed out to Big Bend National Park and Big Bend Ranch State Park Around 10:30 AM, Our stop for the night would be in Del Rio, TX.

We (Sherri and Jessica) took a straight route today on highway I-10 to Seguin, TX and hopped on Highway 90.

We stopped in Hondo, TX for lunch at Pepe's Pizza. The Pizza was OK and very expensive. I would never stop there again, or suggest anyone else to eat there.

We rode through San Antonio, TX and stopped in Del Rio TX for the night.

The weather today was great for riding. Jessica (Right on photo above) rode with me and Sherri (Left on photo above) rode her Yamaha 1100 V-Star.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm thinking Jessica is on the left and Sheri on the right but that may be my dyslexia kicking in. I'm just sayin' ...

Unknown said...

I totally love the outfit. You will definitely make the riders of the day. Those motorcycle are huge and I have always thought that no girl can ride such.

I hope you had a great time at the park. Enjoy motorcycle accessories and parts with Street Motorcycle