Monday, March 13, 2006

Hot Springs Trip Day 3


Started My morning at 8:00 AM, Breakfast at the Hotel.

I headed towards the west part of town and checked out the Mid-America Science Museum (it was pretty good, but not a must see). After learning some science I hop on Hwy 270 and headed west, Near Crystal Springs I found Brady Mountain road which led to Brady Mountain resort. Very nice riding road in this area. Also I stop for lunch at Brady Mountain resort Restaurant (great food and a great view from the patio). 


I found my way back in to Hot Springs and then headed north on Hwy 7 up to Hot Spring Village and loop back around on Hwy 227. Then on to Black Snake Rd (This road goes over West Mountain and back to Hot Springs, Nice!). I wonder around downtown Hot Spring on foot and checked out some of the Bath houses and the shops.


Got back to the hotel around 7:00 PM got cleaned up and ate dinner at the hotel and rested for the night.


Photos • Maps • Turn Sheets

No comments: