Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hot Springs Trip Day 5


Started My morning at 10:00 AM had breakfast Ihop and said my good byes and head to Houston Texas around noon. I rode South on Hwy 169 to Logansport Louisiana. I cross over to Texas on Hwy 84, found FM 139 and rode south along the Sabine river. FM 139 and FM 3172 are a great ride! You should not continue pass Huxley Texas, the road becomes very ruff and partially paved. Next time I will stay on FM 139 or cut back to FM 139 by FM 2694 in Huxley Texas. I found Hwy 87, turned right on FM 353 (Nice road) to San Augustine Texas. I continued on down Hwy 147 and stop for gas and lunch (Sue’s Diner - Good burger) in Zavalla Texas. After lunch I head down Hwy 69 to Woodville Texas. Turn at Hwy 190 and kept going all the way to Hwy 59. At this point it was getting colder (I stop to put my Liner in my jacket) and I wanted to get home to a hot shower. I continued on Hwy 59 and arrived home around 6:30 PM


Photos • Maps • Turn Sheets

No comments: