Sunday, August 2, 2009

2009 Road Trip Day 4


We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express last night and I wanted to say thanks to Debbie for going out of her way to let us park the bike out front.

After breakfast at the hotel we took off towards Zion National Park.

Zion National Park is one of my favorite national parks. I will come back here and stay a week to enjoy this park.

We stopped for lunch at Oscar Cafe, Sherri and I ate here last year and it was just as good last year. Crystal and I got waited on the same person (Grant) who waited on Sherri and I last year.

We did a straight shot to Las Vegas, NV and arrived around 3:00 PM. When we arrived at our hotel and checked in, and we jumped in the pool to cool off.

After a swim and a 1-1/2 hour nap, Crystal and I went to the strip for some dinner and to check out the sites.

Today was hot, but tomorrow will be even hotter going through Death Valley National Park.

No comments: