Sunday, August 16, 2009

Motorcycle Status


Last Friday the insurance adjuster called me late afternoon and let me know that the bike will cost $8301.92 to fix. My part will be $543.00.

The bike is in Las Vegas, NV at Arlen Ness Motorcycles service department and will be repaired there. The really bad part is that the bike will not be ready for 6 to 8 weeks.

I have been in San Francisco for the FileMaker DevCon all this week. This is my last day here in San Francisco and I will be heading to Las Vegas, NV to check on my bike and get more details on how long it will take to fix my bike.

Tuesday or Wednesday I'll fly to Ft. Worth, TX to visit with Crystal and the rest of my family.

I should be back in Houston Thursday or Friday.

1 comment:

redlegsrides said...

Lone Star Rider,

good blog! glad you and your daughter were fine after the accident....