Friday, April 17, 2009

Hill Country Day 2


Rain!

Woke up with it raining. We met for breakfast at the OST restaurant.

After great breakfast I did some shopping, but did not buy anything and then I decided to go take a nap till the rain let up.

CJ called me and woke me up around noon. The rain did stop and I decided that I was not to venture far from Bandera and going to check out some back roads that I have not been on and everybody else followed.

We ended up at Koyote Ranch 5 miles North of Medina for a late lunch and to let the other guys check the place out. Everyone loves the places and we'll see if the Star Riders want to stay here in September.

After checking out Koyote Ranch we headed down to Medina to Love Creek Orchards for some Apple Ice Cream. it started to rain again so we sat out the rain for about an hour and then we headed back to Bandera.

For some reason I felt really tired so I took another nap.

Around 8 PM I met up with everyone for dinner at the Texarita. The Garden Salad was great.

Afterwards I met everyone at Lost Valley Resort for social time and drinks. I called it a night around midnight.

No comments: