Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Uni-Go


Bill Jennings from Texas Uni-Go Trailers came to my house today and installed a new Hitch on my Harley Road Glide and delivered my new to me Uni-Go Trailer. I have been looking at these trailers for a couple years now and found one used and took the plunge.
I had Bill clean up the trailer and fix the body before he delivered it. I will get it painted later this month to match my bike (Pearl Black).

After trying to pick it up a couple weeks ago Bill was nice to offer to deliver it to my home (Thanks Bill!).

When I fist saw the trailer, my thoughts were wow it's bigger than I thought it would be. The photo from the web make it look smaller. It looks like a very large suitcase with a wheel.
It is lined with a Light and power plug inside.
After Bill was done I took it for a spin around the block. I could not even tell it was there.

I'll be going to Bandera Texas this weekend and it will be the trailers first trip (With Me), I'll let you know how well it works.

No comments: