Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Windshield

Ordered a Windshield from Clearview Windshield for my Harley-Davidson 2008 Road Glide a few weeks ago. It came in last week on Wednesday and I installed it Friday night. The windshield is a GT Large, with a light grey tint and a vent added to keep me cool when it's hot.

The standard Harley-Davidson windshield on my Road Glide was about 2" shorter than I needed.

When I bought my bike last year I did buy a Klock Werks 12" Flare windshield from Kustom Baggers and I did not like it, so I put the original windshield back on and I have been procrastinating ever since to get another windshield. I should have done it earlier, that 2" makes all the difference in the world. I have only rode with the new windshield a few hours here and there, but I already love it.

Here are some more photos.

No comments: