Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DevCon Day 01

After my appointment this morning and lunch at Rudy's BBQ, I started my trip to the West Coast.

I rode on Hwy. 290 all the way to Austin Texas, I stop at Napalm Motorsports to take a gander at what they had. They had lots of Victory motorcycle and more Victory accessories than any other Victory shop I seen so far. I was not going to buy anything, but I ended up buying a cool T-Shirt.



I continued on to Ranch Road 1431 through the Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge and found a great road "Cow Creek Road", it's a great scenic ride.

After riding and taking photos in Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge I mad my way over to Burnet Texas.

I had dinner at the Highlander Inn (Very Good Ribeye) and booked a room at the Best Western for the night.


1 comment:

Bapa said...

I'll add Cow Creek Rd. Don't know how I missed it.