Tuesday, August 24, 2010

DevCon Day 15

After Breakfast at the hotel, I headed North on Highway 99 and West on Highway 580 to Dublin, CA and stopped at the Arlen Ness Motorcycle Shop to check it out and to get a new front tire put on my motorcycle. If you are ever there check out the museum on the second floor, It's way cool! Another thing that was cool, is their service department was on the third floor. They have a big ramp in back that you ride your motorcycle up and down on to get your bike serviced.



After my tire change I headed North on Hwy 680. I paid the $5.00 toll to cross the Benicia-Martinez Bridge. I continued North On Highway 780 and Stopped for lunch in Vallejo, CA at Taco Jalisco. I would not recommend this place to anyone!

I headed North on Highway 29 and decided to make this a short day on the road and I stopped for the day in American Canyon, CA. I check in to the local Fairfield Marriott.

I took a short nap, then enjoyed the hot tub for the evening. I grab some dinner at Ristorante La Strada, I got a recommendation from one of the local. What a great meal! I highly recommend this place.

PhotosRouteSpot

August 24, 2010 • American Canyon, CA

No comments: