Tuesday, August 31, 2010

DevCon Day 22


Breakfast at the hotel in Rexburg, ID, continued North on Highway 20 in to West Yellowstone, MT. Crystal and I got some hot coco and then did some shopping before we headed in to Yellowstone National Park.

In Yellowstone National Park we stopped to see the Firehole Falls, Fountains Painted Pots, Old Faithful, Old Faithful Inn (We Had Lunch There), and the Continental Divide (Elevation 8391 FT). You need at least a week here to really enjoy the park and some hiking would be nice.

13942898_mG2UK.jpg


If you go to Yellowstone National Park you should make time to see the Teton Mountains National Park. For some reason I'm drawn to this place, especially Oxbow bend on the Snake River. I have taken many photos of the Teton Mountains here every time I visit the Teton Mountains National Park area. This is my fourth time here.

It was getting late so we headed to Jackson, WY and checked in to our hotel. The Motel 6 here in Jackson, WY is a great place to stay, it is one of the best Motel 6 I have ever visited.

We had dinner at the Lotus Cafe, Crystal found this place on Yelp.

PhotosRouteSpot

August 31, 2010 • OR

No comments: