Wednesday, August 11, 2010

DevCon Day 02


Left out of Burnet Texas later than I planned and it was already getting hot at 10 AM.

I head West on Hwy 29 To Llano Texas, I have done this road many times and it always a joy to ride. At Llano I turned North on Hwy 71 to Brady Texas. Even though it was hot, it was a gorgeous day. Blue skies with pure white pillow clouds everywhere.

At Brady Texas I hopped on Hwy 87 North To San Angelo Texas for lunch at Fuentes The stuff chicken salad was great!

I continued on Hwy 87 to Sterling City Texas and turned West on Hwy 185. I had to stop and a couple time because of construction.

The closer I got to Midland Texas the threat of rain was coming, surprisingly I skirted around the storms with only a few sprinkles of rain.

When I got to Odessa Texas I called it quits for the day and Reserved a room at the Marriott Towneplace Suite and had dinner.

PhotosRouteSpot

No comments: