Thursday, August 19, 2010

DevCon Day 10




Woke up next to the ocean in San Elijo State Beach, a great way to wake up and the Hammock worked great.

Had breakfast at Pipes Cafe in Cardiff, CA, I recommend the sausage scramble, it was great.

I continued North on Hwy 1 and stopped at the Post Office in Encinitas, CA to lighten my load, and sent home some DevCon stuff.

At Oceanside, CA I hopped on Hwy I-10, because of Camp Pendleton. At San Clemente, Ca I hopped back on Hwy 1 (Pacific Coast Hwy) heading North.

I stopped in Huntington Beach, Ca to check out the pier and the beach. There were plenty of people at the beach today.

Stopped for lunch at Frisco's Bar & Grill In Long Beach, CA, the waitress were all on roller skates, I guess they were Car hops with no cars to wait on. the food was good.

I continue North on Hwy 1, and stopped in Ventura, CA for the night at the local Motel 6.

In between Santa Monica, Ca and Oxnard, CA the ride was awesome!

PhotosRouteSpot

August 19, 2010 Ventura, CA

No comments: