Monday, August 16, 2010

DevCon Day 04


Grabbed breakfast at the local Mc Donald's next door to the hotel and headed West on Hwy I-10, took the exit for South Houghton Rd and headed North, turned Right on East Escalante Rd and a Left on South Old Spanish Trail to Saguaro National Park East.

Last time I was here I was in a rented car while my motorcycle was being fixed. It is much better on a motorcycle. Saguaro National Park East has a eight mile loop to enjoy the view. I stopped many times to take pictures. If your here on the weekend watch out for the bicyclists.

Afterwards I headed to the Arizona Victory dealership to get my bike it's 12,000 miles service. The guys did a great job and got me in and out in about an hour. Thanks Ron DeVito!

After my service I had to go over to the Apple Store to get my iPhone fixed after getting it wet (Don't Ask). Surprisingly they replace my phone with no questions asked.

By this time I was starving and looking for a place to eat. I stopped at the Thunder Canyon Brewery, it was some great food or I could of been just really hungry.

I headed West over to Saguaro National Park West and got there before the visitor center closed and was able to do a little hiking & photographing.

I hopped on Hwy I-10 and headed towards Phoenix Arizona, I stopped in Chandler Arizona and stayed in the Fairfield Inn for the night. After checking in I ate at Villalpando's Mexican Restaurant and had some pretty good Fajita.

Photos Route Spot

No comments: