Wednesday, August 18, 2010

DevCon Day 09




Attended sessions all day, I left the hotel at 5:45 PM and hit the road and headed North.

I stopped for dinner at Red Robin in Del Mar, California I met a guy that recommend a place to camp and to have breakfast in the morning. I wish I could remember his name, I do remember that he was a chef and he was going to start his own gourmet food truck. he gave me some great info.

I stopped for the night at San Elijo State Park for the night, set up my hammock at one of the camp site.

A short ride today, but a good one.

PhotosRouteSpot

August 18,2010 San Elijo State Park

4 comments:

IHG said...

Great video! One of the best I've seen...not a lot of wind noise and great picture. If I may as what are you using?

San Diego is a beautiful place. One of most favorite places to visit.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rex J. Covington said...

IHG

Used my iPhone with a Ram mount on my handle bar

rex