Monday, August 16, 2010

DevCon Day 06


Left the Courtyard Marriott in Palm Desert, California around 9 AM after having Breakfast at the hotel. Palm Desert is the cleanest town I have ever seen, I did not see any trash on the streets, parking lots, or yards. They must have a very strict trash police in this town.

I headed South on Hwy 74 Through the Mt. San Jacinto State Park. This is a great ride!

I turned on Hwy 371, then on to Hwy 79 and continue through some great country side and roads. This also was is a great ride!

I stopped in Santa Ysabel, California for some lunch At the Apple Country Restaurants. The Bison Melt was wonderful! Right next door was the Julian Pie Company, I had a slice of their famous Dutch Apple Pies, yes it is heaven!

After at wonderful meal I headed South on Hwy 78 then on to Hwy 67 on some more great roads. I continued South on Schpps Poway Pkwy, then on to Hwy I-15, off on Hwy 163 in to San Diego, California.

I found my way to N Harbor Dr to the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina where I'll be for the next three days.

Today was a great day!

Photos Route Spot

No comments: